Great Website SEO Gets You Found on Google
Is your website not ranking on the first page of Google? Web Tonic can help increase your website’s Google ranking with our long-term approach to search engine optimisation or SEO.
Having a Website is No Longer Enough
Competition is hot out there. With thousands of other businesses offering what you do, how do you ensure people choose your product or service over your competition? Simple. You need to be found and ranked by search engines first before your competitors.
75% of search engine users, never scroll past the first page of search results, making it vital your business website has a solid SEO strategy. After all, with businesses who rank on Page 1 of Google receive 91.5% of the available organic traffic, ignoring your website SEO can cost you dearly.
We’ll Take Care of Your Website SEO
Web Tonic are experts in the field of SEO here in New Zealand. We help hundreds of businesses to get their website found by the right people: their target market.
Every business is different, which is why we offer a free SEO website audit to help start you off on the right foot. We’ll review your site, identifying areas which your website is performing well and others where it would benefit from improvement. We’ll offer simple suggestions on how you can personally improve the SEO of your website, as well as more technical aspects you might need help with.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Services
We only work with businesses who are serious about improving their SEO. Our SEO services are a long-term approach over 12 to 24 months. That’s because SEO is not a quick fix and attempting to do so can damage your SEO rankings considerably.
We’ll chat with you about your business, finding out who your specific target market is, your core products or services and your website goals.
With a multi-pronged approach to your website SEO we will help you with:
- Keyword Research – help select the best keywords and phrases to optimise your website with
- SEO Content – create unique and SEO optimised content for your website, helping it rank higher and convert visitors into customer or clients
- Technical SEO – everything Google sees and uses, which your website visitors don’t, such as meta data, backlinks and robot txt files
- Monthly SEO Growth Strategy – planned monthly strategies such as content creation, backlinking and keyword usage
- Monthly Website Performance Reports – we’ll show you exactly how your website is performing and how we can continue to improve it’s search engine optimisation