Event Tracking is a very flexible way to track onsite campaigns and individual visitor actions on a web page. It can help you identify visitor behaviour to accurately measure traffic flow for specific things. This helps you to make more informed decisions around getting better engagement rates for your web marketing efforts, and improving the pathways to information on your website or other sites.
Recent From Our Blog
- Google Chrome 62 update favours https websites – will your website be labelled ‘not secure’?
- Is your web design ‘old hat’? Knowing when to refresh your website
- Top 10 tips for business savvy email marketing
- Google favours SSL by shaming non HTTPS sites in 2017
- Web Hosting – getting good service from your hosting provider
business tips CMS website Content marketing content strategy conversion optimisation conversion rate optimisation copy writing CRO email marketing Event Tracking Ghost blogging Google Google Adwords Google Analytics Google Chrome Google News Google updates Hosting HTTPS indie authors Link Building marketing mobile search statistics online marketing page rankings pay per click ppc search engine optimisation Search engine results secure website self publishing SEO SEO techniques seo tips web content web design website content website design website performance website protection website security WordPress WordPress Hosting